- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ONE, RESET IT !!! (See resetting instructions below)
TWO, let the battery die out!
Waking up your c330...
If you left your Garmin c330 on running
the battery will have 1% life left. If you turn c330 back on again, it
will flash screen for 3 seconds then die, even charging it at this
point will not wake it back up. TO BRING IT BACK TO LIFE... plug in the
power home or car into Garmin c330. There is a tab in the front Garmin
gray frame of your screen. You must take like your fingernails and
under the logo "GARMIN" pull the whole gray plastic frame off.
Underneath the plastic frame to the right hand side. There is a "RESET"
button. Make sure power is plugged in while hitting reset. Your battery
should come back to life. Cheers
You will need to reset the device.
1. On the silver faceplat, under the word "Garmin", there is a tab. Remove the silver-ish fram carefully by pulling on the tab with your nail then by the sides.
2. once removed, press the reset button.
3. Once reset, the unit should work properly.