Question about ASUS G73JHA1 Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2015 | ASUS X200 Black 11.6" Notebook 1.5 GHz...
Jan 04, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Nov 30, 2012 | ASUS K Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2012 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 12, 2010 | ASUS G73JHA1 Notebook
Mar 15, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
May 23, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Mar 02, 2009 | ASUS AC Adapter- Universal Notebook AC...
2,309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: