Question about Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Hi Ive just changed my cartridges now the alarm button is flashing and its saying check printer and showing 5800?what does this mean???please help
Hello Saron Girl,
its not 5800 its 5B00
7 times LED Blink Waste ink absorber full [5B00] - Ink absorber (QC1-4222 / 4223 / 4224 / 4263 / 4264 / 4864 / 4221 / 4257)
<Service mode operation procedures>
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED lights in
green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the specified number of time(s)
4 times LED Green Waste ink counter resetting
5) After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes,
the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Oct 07, 2010 | HP Inkjet 1200dn Printer
Jul 18, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 06, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Oct 22, 2009 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus C40UX InkJet Printer
Jul 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!