- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I was also occuring from same problem. Do the following steps:-
1. Right click on my computer icon and open manage.
2. Then open disk management.
3. There u see ur pen drive.
4. Right click on ur pen drive and click on format.
5. After successful formating restart ur computer.
6. Ur pen drive wil work again.
other method pen Command Prompt, click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK
You pen drive contains a virus within it you will find one autoexe file. If you wish to open it you can do so by doing it through single click from your explorers address bar click on the bar and scroll to the drive letter k or whatever it is on your pc when u click on it it will open and spread the virus on your pc also. I'll recomend that you first get updates for your antivirus or take the pen drive to such a pc which has updated antivirus and scan it. if you wish to format your pen on existing pc you can do by clicking start run typing cmd and enter
type format and your drive letter. For any further assistance kindly revert back to us