Question about AOpen n250a-FR Motherboard
This motherboard can use this processor Athlon64 4000+ for faster speed of your computer.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | Asrock Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2012 | MSI Computers & Internet
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2011 | AMD Athlon-64 2800 CPU and Mother Board...
Feb 17, 2011 | AMD H8SMi-2 Motherboard
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR1920NX PC Desktop
Nov 03, 2009 | Biostar M7VIG 400 Motherboard
Jun 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2007 | Jetway V266B Motherboard
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!