Question about Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 Notebook
1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.
3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click "Next."
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click "Next" again.
7) Click "Next" to Start recovery.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Oct 03, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
May 27, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2012 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2011 | Dell Vostro A860 Notebook
Jan 29, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: