Upper body workout arms on Startrac 6230 crosstrainer are locked in the ''None'' position. How do I switch to ''Pushing'' or ''Pulling''?
You May have to recalibrate Here is the procedure
Engaging Maintenance Mode
1. Press and hold the , and keys together.
2. A beep will sound and the “MAINTENANCE MODE” will display momentarily in the information
3. Release all keys. “SERIAL NO XXXXX” will display in the information window.
Modifying the Maintenance Mode
The following keys are used to modify Maintenance Settings:
Upper and Lower Data Information Window SCROLL keys: Display the next and
Increase and Decrease Level Keys: Adjust the value of the displayed setting up
and down respectively, in increments of 1 unit.
OK Key: Updates (saves) the value of the display setting in the Flash
Diagnostics - UB Calibration
UB (Upper Body) Calibration (Elite Only)
The UB Calibration will set the minimum and maximum range of the upper body arms in which they
can move within. You can do a Manual Calibration or an Auto Calibration. Auto Calibration is
To calibrate the Upper Body:
1. Enter the Maintenance Mode (see Settings – Maintenance Mode).
2. Press until UB Calibration is displayed in the information window.
3. Press to enter UB Calibration Mode.
1. For Manual Calibration press 1.
2. Press the until the upper body arms stop moving (None Position), and then press to
3. Press the until the upper body actuator stops, and then press the to save.
For Auto Calibration press 2. The display will automatically raise the arms up, then bring them back
down to calibrate the positions.
Mar 15, 2010 |
Startrac Fitness Products Exercise &...