Question about ASUS A7V8X- X VIA KT400 ATX AMD AUDIO LAN (A7V8XXLANUAYZ) Motherboard
Follow these steps to get the right network driver for your asus a7v8x-x motherboard.
1. Click the link: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx
2. On Select Product, scroll down and choose "motherboard.
3. On Select Series, scroll down and choose "Socket A(462)"
4. On Select Model, scroll down and choose "A7V8X-X"
5. Click Search button
6. Select Operating System and click Search
7. Click "LAN" and select one from different download sites.
Please do rate this answer and give me high ratings.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
Jul 16, 2010 | Dell (d5516) Network Adapter
Apr 16, 2010 | SMC Realtec Network Card NERENC01
May 29, 2008 | 3Com 3C509B Etherlink III TPO (730902)...
Apr 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2008 | LSI Logic Digital MYLEX Drivers...
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: