Question about HP Pavilion dv2700t Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
do you hear your fans running
it starts but your screen is black
if you do hear the system running then i would believe you need a new video card.
have you made any changes to the system
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
it may happen that your extetnal (VGA Display) is enabled, this will disable your LCD Display.
just press Fn key and look function keys where monitor symbol is drawn ( that is F7 or F8 key. (turn on laptop then press Fn + F8/F7)
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
After switching off the aa1, when trying to turn it on again, it just shows blinking leds and the fan is turning. But the screen remains black.
If your aa1 does like this probably its BIOS has been damaged...
Luckily the Acer Aspire One has a built-in BIOS recovery routine, making it possible to flash the BIOS even if the system doesn't boot anymore.
Please note that the process I'm about to describe is only meant for emergencies and may void your warranty, so use at your own risk.
1) Format a USB memory key with the FAT mode.
2) Download the latest version of the BIOS from Acer support website:
3) Extract the files from the zip and put both the FLASHIT.EXE and the BIOS file in the root directory of the memory key.
4) Rename the BIOS file to ZG5IA32.FD and then remove the disk.
5) Turn the AA1 off, insert the battery and connect the AC adapter.
6) Insert the USB Memory Key into one of the USB port of the Aspire One.
7) Press Fn+Esc, keep it pressed and press the power button to turn the AA1 on.
8) Release Fn+Esc after a few seconds, the power button will be blinking.
9) Press the power button once. The AA1 will start the BIOS flash, do not interrupt for any reason. After some minutes the power button will stop blinking, and then the AA1 will reboot. Wait till the AA1 has completed all this operations.
If everything has gone right, the BIOS is flashed and all settings are reset to default.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
SOURCE: HP tx2000 - black screen.
The problem you are experiencing is related to the screen of your Hp.
All you need to do is to is to get to a computer store and get your screen replaced.
You can not fix a damaged screen.
Posted on Jun 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Toshiba Portege R700-S1310 13.3 inch...
Oct 26, 2012 | Polaroid TDA-03211C 32 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 18, 2017 | Toshiba Portege R200 Notebook
Mar 02, 2010 | LG 32LC2D Television
Sep 10, 2009 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Aug 16, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2009 | Dell XPS M1330 Notebook
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: