You haven't specified which devices you need codes for, so I've provided a link where you view/download your manual containing all the codes and the programming instructions:
The manual will open in a new browser window. You can then print it - or save it to your desktop/documents folder for future reference by clicking on "File" in the top left corner of the browser window and choosing "Save As..." from the resulting drop-down menu. If you are unable to see the manual after clicking on the above link you may also need to download Adobe Reader:
Here is also a summary of the programming instructions for your remote:
1. Turn on the component to be programmed.
2. Look up the brand and code number(s) for the component on the code list in this section.
3. Point the remote at the component.
4. Press and hold the component button you want to program on the remote.
5. Enter the 4-digit code from the remote control code list on the following pages. If the indicator flashes, you have either entered an invalid code or the button isn't programmable. For example, if your remote came with your DVD player, you cannot program the DVD button to control another DVD player.
6. Release the component button, and then press ON-OFF to see if the component responds to the command. If it doesn't, try pressing the component button and then ON-OFF again.
If you get no response, repeat these steps using the next code listed for your brand,
until the component responds to the remote commands.
If you try all the codes for your component brand and none work, try the automatic
code search method. If automatic code search doesn
't find the code, the remote is not
compatible with your component.
Hope this helps.