An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: acer aspire 3610
Depending on the system and the supplied adaptor type, substituting another can result in damage.
Some adaptors (nearly all 'universal' or adjustable types) are very primative and have little or no regulation meaning that the output set and the output you actually get are highly load dependent and the actual output voltage can be 50% higher than set.
Most laptops use a somewhat better adaptor (more stable output) and have internal final regulation to service the unit's needs and charge the battery pack at the same time.
Using the wrong adaptor can seriously damage the unit's internal regulator and you may have already done that even though the stated voltage is only 3V or some 25% higher.
If the laptop no longer boots, you may have some expensive repairs ahead.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How old is your battery? When you use your laptop, do you run it on just the battery or do you use your a/c adapter and battery? If you're going to use your laptop for an extended period of time, it's recommended to remove the battery and run off of a/c power alone. This helps to extend the life of your battery. Over time, using both a/c and battery will cause your battery to charge/discharge, which dramatically shortens the life of the battery.
You may simply have a dead battery.
Another alternative is that you have a bad power unit, which is what the a/c adapter plugs into on your laptop. My guess is that you most likely have a dead battery.
the problem could be your battery... how long do you have the laptop? try to plug out the battery.... and then plug it back, and see if its charging. the other problem could be the charger, or the voltage of your house. have you tried to charge the laptop somewhere else? i think, and i 90% shure that is the battery. if is that, you have to change it for a new one.... plz excuse my bad english.... i'll wait your comments.... bye!