Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
You need to replace your trackball sensor. Average repair cost is $25.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2015 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 19, 2014 | Dell W4201C 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Jan 22, 2011 | Sanyo PLC XU35 Multimedia Projector
Use the remote control and press the MENU button and select the OPTION with the UP and DOWN arrow buttons. Press ENTER button and then press UP and DOWN arrow button to select CONTROL PANEL use LEFT and RIGHT arrow button to VALID the control panel buttons
If you have a loss of the remote control while the control panel is invalidated.
Press and hold the MENU button for 2 seconds with pressing the ENTER button to enter the MENU and VALID the control panel.
Nov 19, 2010 | Panasonic PT-LB20NTU Multimedia Projector
Apr 03, 2010 | Philips 51PW9303 51" Rear Projection...
Nov 24, 2009 | Philips 46PP9302 46" Rear Projection...
Jul 10, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
May 31, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Z310i Cellular Phone
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!