Error code 0051930 49.bb28 Printer prints old jobs even when it says no jobs stored. I have turn off the printer, unpluged the printer and it is slow or much later or not at all print the job requsted.
A critical firmware error has occurred that caused the processor on the formatter to abort operation. This type of error can be caused by invalid print commands, corrupt data, or invalid operations.
In some cases, electrical noise in the cable can corrupt data during transmission to the printer.
Other causes include poor-quality parallel cables, poor-connections, or home-grown programs.
On rare occasions, the formatter is at fault, which is usually indicated by a 79 Service Error.
1. Turn the printer off then on.
2. Press Stop to clear the print job from the printer memory.
3. Turn the printer off then on.
4. Try printing a job from a different software program. If the job prints, go back to the first program and try printing a different file. If the message displays only with a certain software program or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance.
5. If the message persists with different software programs and print jobs, disconnect all of the cables to the printer that connect it to the network or computer.
6. Turn the printer off.
7. Remove all memory DIMMs or third party DIMMs from the printer. (Do not remove the firmware DIMM.)
8. Remove all EIO (JetDirect Cards) devices from the printer.
*Remember to protect from ESD
9. Turn the printer on.
10. If the error no longer exists, install each DIMM and EIO device one at a time, making sure to turn the printer off and on again as you install each device.
Apr 26, 2010 |
HP LaserJet 4700 Printer