Question about Viking Dishwashers
The cycle is started simply by pressing start button when the light is on and steady, then closing the door. If Start is not on, then there is a problem. In that case check baset positions, water inlet and ensure that the door latch is clicking.
Here procedure :
1. Load the dishes per recommended loading.
2. Make sure there is rinse agent in the dispenser . Add rinse
agent if needed.
3. Add proper amount of detergent and pre-wash.
4. Push both top and bottom racks in.
5. Select the desired cycle and option(s).
6. Press “START”. The “START” symbol will illuminate to
ndicate the unit is ready.
7. Close the door tightly until you hear a click. Otherwise, the dishwasher will not start.
If you need the manual for your specific model, click here , scroll down and download the manual
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2017 | KitchenAid KUDC10IXSS Builtin Dishwasher
Aug 23, 2009 | Washing Machines
May 30, 2009 | Malber TD800 Electric Dryer
Apr 24, 2017 | Jenn-Air 24 in. JDB7900 Built-in...
Feb 16, 2009 | Frigidaire 24 in. PLD2560LCC Energy...
Sep 23, 2008 | Asko D1996SS Built-in Dishwasher
Jun 12, 2008 | Kenmore 4292x Front Load Washer
May 20, 2008 | Sony KP-46V35 TV
Feb 20, 2008 | Equator EZ 2512 CEE Front Load Washer /...
Sep 23, 2007 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Nov 11, 2017 | Viking Dishwashers
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!