Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First clean around the rubber with some mould and mildew cleaner for bathrooms - available from most supermarkets.
This is a natural accumulation of waste detergent, fabric softener, fibres and dirt build up that is being attacked by bacteria and eventually decomposes into a sludge / goo and then eventually starts smelling bad as well.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away:
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Possibly a blocked filter or pump.
Ths filter should be at the bottom right front of washer, sometimes behind a removeable cover at the bottom of washer.
To clean it, unscrew anti-clockwise, remove and clean.
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Try this link:
It took me 45 minutes to even find the page. No wonder there are so many manual requests.
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
Make sure that all the water has drained from the washer, if it has a filter, remove and clean, it is located behind a removable plastic panel at the front of the m/c, if it still does not spin, suggest you remove motor and check the brushes for wear, this is often the reason it won't spin, but will wash o/k.
Plz rate my solution.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2016 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 11, 2014 | Bosch Classixx WFO 2866 Front Load Washer
Dec 05, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Apr 25, 2011 | Washing Machines
Dec 19, 2009 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Nov 01, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Dec 22, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WFC 2465 Front Load Washer
Dec 16, 2017 | Kenmore Washing Machines
1,400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!