Question about Apple Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
TATA Indicom's installation was pretty easy as they provide the modem
drives for mac. But the guys from Indicom may try hard to convince you
that Plug2Surf does not work and mac and you need their dialer to
connect to the internet.
1. Download the Mac Drivers for Qualcomm CDMA MSM modem.
2. The zip file you downloaded has to be unzipped. You'll see two
files inside, one for the Newer Intel x86 Macs and other one for the
Older PowerPC Macs. Open the appropriate installation (.pkg) file.
(Note : Unplug the device before opening the file.)
3. Click Continue.
4. In the next window, "Continue" after the reading the license and
then click "Install" .
6. Now open System Preferences > Network. You'll see "Qualcomm CDMA
Technologies MSM" on the left side bar (or it pops up a window, that
it has found it). Click on it.
7. Type Telephone No #777 , Account Name and Password both internet.
8. Click on "Advanced" > Select Vendor : Generic and Modem : Dialup
Device. Click "OK"
9. Your Done! The "Connect" button should be clickable now and will
connect to the Indicom service once clicked.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2014 | Zoom 3G Unlocked Usb Modem For Gsm Hspa...
Jan 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2011 | T-Mobile Huawei T-Mobile Webconnect USB...
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
1,233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!