Question about Televison & Video
Pls, any 1 wit sky + HD universal remote code. Inbox me firstname.lastname@example.org. Pls am waitin
Posted on Sep 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you have a Brookstone remote control this will work for you. This sequence will also work with most universal remotes. If it doesn't let me know and I will try to find the codes for you. Just remember to send the Brand and model (very important when finding this info for you).
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control, keep in mind when not trying to use this sequence with any other remote than a Brookstone you might have to have the unit on when doing this, then it will turn off when you have the right code. I would try the first option first.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• The unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2016 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Sep 27, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Sep 24, 2013 | Grundig 7 In 1 Universal Remote Control -...
Mar 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 25, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
May 07, 2010 | JVC HD-52G787 52" Projection Television
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2009 | One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
Sep 19, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
545 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!