Question about Whirlpool GH6177XP Microwave Oven
From the technical sheet hidden behind your control panel and online here:
F7 Power to magnetron interrupted
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Check resistance of the magnetron thermostat.
4. Check the magnetron.
5. Check wiring to the 1100W inverter and control system. See “Checking
6. Check operation of all interlock switches. Check door, hinge and cavity front alignment. Adjust as needed.
7. If switches operate correctly, replace 1100W inverter.
8. If problem persists, replace electronic control.
9. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
At our Web site, we have a video available showing how to remove a typical over the range control panel assembly in under 5 minutes.
You can find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number from the tag on the oven here.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2015 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Feb 04, 2015 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Aug 05, 2014 | Whirlpool MH1150XMQ Microwave Oven
May 27, 2012 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Mar 24, 2012 | Whirlpool Accuwave Microwave Oven
Jul 04, 2011 | Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven
Jun 06, 2011 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
Mar 26, 2011 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Jul 20, 2009 | Whirlpool 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: