Question about RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Angiephox is the flyback something that is located in interior of the tv???if it is can i order the part??and replace it myself??

Posted by on

  • angiephnx May 13, 2008

    If you could send me the link that would be great



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • RCA Master
  • 8,617 Answers

Yes the flyback is inside the TV, and yes I can post a link where you can get a new replacement for around 50 dollars and it comes with free on line tech support so you can do the job yourself. Its a job that only requires basic soldering skills. If you would like the link let me know

Posted on May 13, 2008

  • Sonny Berry
    Sonny Berry May 13, 2008

    Heres the link for the flyback you need RCA flyback 250694 this is a very popular flyback The site listed below provide free instant messageing tech support so a tech can be on line with you while you do the repair. I am one of there repair techs. You will like their service they go the extra distance to make sure you get your set operating again.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need to replace the flyback (transformer) is it

good morning friend. it is not very complicated to fix, but it is far more better to allow someone with experience to solve this problem. there will be excess solder on the bottom of the circuit board the connects the flyback. you must desolder this in order to remove it. you need to have a mesh desolder wick in order to completely remove the solder. go over each eyelet( pins from flyback) as many times it take to completely clean it. follow the cords to their different destination and unplug them. write down each location and what you did and go into the reverse order. thank you and pleasew rate my solution.

Nov 19, 2009 | Sony KP-53HS10 TV

1 Answer


Some of these parts are no longer available. The manufacturers are only required (by law) to have replacement parts for 5 years. If the set is popular enough, some parts will be available generically. I will look up your model to get the part number and try to locate one for you.


Jul 01, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-6043 60" Rear Projection...

3 Answers

I have a 3-yr old RCA HD61W66 projection TV that has a convergence problem. While watching the TV, there was a "flash" and the picture convergence went out resulting in a picture that was curved and had 3...

The cost about $300 parts and labors.U can do the repair ur self about $100,but require ordering the parts in the net.Must take the tv aparts.Have to desolder the parts,put in the parts correctly and resolder it.This website for the Net ordering parts.Tv Repair

Sep 08, 2009 | RCA HD61W66 61" Projection HDTV

1 Answer

RCA 32V550T Nothing happens when you press Power. NOTHING.

This set needs a flyback transformer p/n 262342, and a horizontal output IC, location number on the board is q14401 and crosses to NTE2353. When you're in there too touch up any bad solder joints you can find. Fixed several of these with the same problem.

May 25, 2009 | RCA 32V550T 32" TV

2 Answers

I was told tthat the flyback is bad on my toshiba tv model #CF36G40 can i replace the flyback myself? Is there any adjustments that need to be made after replacement?

Stay the hell away from a flyback. It will knock you clear across the room! The only thing I look for in a tv is an internal fuse, and then I look very carefully. If I don't find a fuse, I toss it.

Apr 29, 2009 | Toshiba Televison & Video

1 Answer

Problems with RCA 27R410T 27

The flyback will be unmistakeable once (IF) you have the replacement and the HOT will be mounted on a heatsink very close to the flyback, sometimes on an apparent shield surrounding it.

Don't fail to buy some silicone grease or a silicone rubber pad for the transistor; these things are pretty close to death when everything is normal and will fail if you sneeze.

The RCA PN may be hard to find, messages I saw implied that but NTE has a substitute number for the S2055N:

This part should be available at most electronic suppliers and has an isolated housing making an insulator unnecessary but not some thermal help.

But the flyback . . .
That could be tough; my former supplier, who always had what I needed is gone and the market for replacement flybacks is shrinking daily due to the death of CRT monitors and TVs.

Apr 10, 2008 | RCA 27R410T 27" TV

1 Answer

Loewe Aconda 9383-S TV

flyback transformer...get a pro to fix it

Jan 27, 2008 | Loewe Aconda ACO9303 30" TV

2 Answers

It won't turn on

The smell of something burning is not a good sign. The clicking sound you are hearing could be a relay or breaker kicking in and out as a result of whatever is wrong.

This could be cause by:
1. A problem in the power supply.
2. A problem with the Horizontal Output Stage.
3. The Flyback transformer.

Someone gave me a TV once that had the same problem. I determined that it had a bad flyback transformer. I replaced the transformer and the TV worked about 5 secs before I saw some black smoke come out of the new flyback. I turned it off right away and realized that something else was bad that caused the original flyback to burn up. The same thing was causing the new flyback to go as well. It turned out to be a shorted, 50 cent hi-speed switching diode. Fortunately, because I had turned the set off quickly when the 2nd flyback started to smoke, once I replaced the diode, the TV was fixed.

If you want to get it working again, you'll need to have it serviced.

Good luck,
- Jim

Jan 26, 2008 | Zenith B27A11Z 27" TV

3 Answers

Flyback transformer on television

Single white line across screen mean a vertical colapse. So you will need the vertical output and maybe a cap around 100uf@50v.

Sep 13, 2007 | RCA E13320 13" TV

1 Answer

Hitachi Multisystem TV model # C2980FS ..not powering on

First off you gotta tell us whats the right model and make as you have two listed here and both of these flybacks are avail. trough The parts are not listed online but get the toll free # or leave a message for them to get back to you. Now A flyback is not a user replaceable part for starters. It is soldered in and theres very high voltage inside these sets even after they are unplugged, and its not adviseable to replace a hi-voltage part in a set, unless you know the issues involved with replacing such parts. Good Luck

Jun 17, 2006 | Toshiba 35AFX54 35" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

36 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75178 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides