Question about Vizio VM230XVT 23 in. TV
Screen turns blue after Windows XP boot. It is showing invalid format on the screen. How do I correct this without plugging in a standard plug n play monitor which doesn't allow me to configure the right settings?
You cannot set your PC video resolution to 1920x1080 @60Hz?
Per user manual:
1. Set computer to a resolution supported by your HDTV (see Preset PC Resolutions). If your
computer supports it, we recommend 1920x1080 @60Hz.
2. Turn off the power to your HDTV and Computer.
3. Connect the VGA cable from your computer to the RGB PC jack on your HDTV.
4. Connect the 1/8-inch audio cable from your computer to the RGB PC Audio jack on your HDTV.
This step is optional and only needed to transmit audio from the computer through the TV.
5. Turn on the power to your HDTV and computer.
6. Select RGB using the INPUT button on the remote control or side of your HDTV.
Note: Refer to your PC computer user manual for more information about the video output requirements.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2014 | Toshiba Tecra 510CDT (P000224080)...
Aug 17, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 531s Desktop Computer
Feb 21, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 8100 Notebook
Nov 02, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jul 26, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jan 03, 2010 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Oct 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Feb 26, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Notebook
373 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: