Question about Philips 7P6041W TV

1 Answer

Philips 7P6041C is dead... need Large Panel replaced... where to get?

Philips Magnavox 7P6041C is dead. I had a diagnostic service at my home, and he said the Power Supply Module / Horizontal Sweep needed replacement... this is the main power board... also known as the Large Signal Panel. But it is not available anywhere. I believe the part number is 4835 219 77698 for chassis #PTV780-AH01. Any suggestions?

Posted by on

  • bdeons4th Aug 25, 2008

    My kids use to play the game on the tv and one day it had no picture but still had sound,but now there is no sound or picture but the power light come on. what can i do?



1 Answer the part cost $610.65

Posted on Jun 28, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Convergence amp location

It's on the main circuit board attached to a large heat sink. There may be one , two or three large IC's on the heat sink. These parts are soldered on . Be careful not to get a solder bridge between adjacent pins since the spacing is close . Parts kits can be found at

Jan 28, 2014 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...

2 Answers


When you say dead, do you mean the power indicator doesn't turn on when you plug in the set?

Feb 08, 2013 | Magnavox 39" LCD 1080p HDTV 39MF412B -...

1 Answer

2how to get around large base that sticks out too far to use a low profile mount to mount my magnavox 26MD357B/37 hdtv

Apparently you need some kind of MOUNTING SCREW EXTENSIONS to mount your tv to the wall.

You will need to contact Philips Customer Service at 1-800-705-2000 to order them.

See page 5 of your tv's USER'S MANUAL at the following link:

Good luck and please comment back if this was helpful.

Feb 04, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video

1 Answer

Magnavox 42mf231d

Common problem with that one as you noticed-you can replace the swollen electrolytic caps in it-you might be able to find the power supply from any questions give us a call 410-388-9399

Sep 10, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 42MF521D/37 Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

96 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Philips Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74617 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Philips Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides