Question about HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet Printer
The link below will provide you with Video of how to clear Paper Jam error on printer
Steps to resolve Paper Jam issue
1. Disconnected the power cord from back of printer.
2. Open the Rear Access Door.
3. check if there is any paper piece stuck in rollers.
4. Clean the rollers using link free cloth ( wipe rollers in same way the paper is rolled [ wipe upwards )
5. Close the rear access door
6. Open the front access door
7. Check for any paper stuck in carriage rod
8. Close the front access door.
Please remove all the paper's from paper try and re-stack the tray, make sure the papers are free and does not has moisture. Please the paper in tray
9. Connect the power cord back and power on the printer.
This should fix the issue.
Also, download the manual from the the link below
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2013 | Konica Minolta Minolta EP 2130 Laser...
May 23, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 20, 2011 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Apr 16, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2009 | Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
Nov 24, 2009 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: