Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
There can be several reasons to get this error on the printer screen. They are
1. One or more Cartridge install by date has expired or the printer has detected that either one of the cartridge expiry date has passed by ( current date ).
2. This can also be result of defective cartridge ( though cartridge is new ) or in few occasions the printer hardware failure too.
These are the steps you can try to fix this issue :
1. Open the front access door where you find all the cartridges installed
2. Remove all the cartridges and clean the electrical contacts/golden contacts you find on the cartridge and also inside the printer cartridge slot
3. Check for Date on the cartridge, If any cartridge has date less than current date, you can try replacing the cartridge.
4. After cleaning the cartridge contacts, install the cartridges back into the printer and close the door and wait for the printer to go through initialization process.
Please let us know the printer model if the above steps did not resolve the issue.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2017 | Dell AllinOne Multifunctional (v515w)...
Apr 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 13, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7260 Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Lexmark X2650 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2009 | Dell V305w All-In-One R840635AU InkJet...
Sep 06, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One Color...
Jun 01, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!