Question about Compaq Presario S6300NX PC Desktop
My 2004 compaq logs off windows and powers down on its own then tries to start back up repeatedly. I've tried replacing the powers supply and a complete tear down and cleaning of all components nothing works. The computer works fine for about 15 minutes then logs off windows and powers down just to try and start backup again over and over. Its about made me pull my hair out
For solving the proble do the following:
1. Check that all the power connectors are fixed properly without loose contacts
2. Replace the RAM with another and also by changing the slot.
3. If you had installed any Software or Hardware remove them
4. Restart the system and enter by safe mode once
5. Again restart the system normally
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on May 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2012 | Compaq PC Desktops
Jul 05, 2010 | PC Desktops
Apr 06, 2010 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Dec 01, 2009 | Dell PC Desktops
Mar 18, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR1920NX PC Desktop
Feb 16, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCV-W600G PC Desktop
Jan 28, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jun 23, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 08, 2008 | PC Desktops
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: