Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You should have two jacks on your answering machine. One should be marked "Line". Plug the telephone cord from your wall into this one. The other jack should be marked "Phone". You will need another telephone cord to plug into this and then connect the other end to the phone.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
I found the use manual!!!!!!!
Hold down the 'hang up' button for 2 secs. Yep, that easy!
Happy calling xx
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
This is due to the base unit losing power and needs the clock resetting.
The handsets retain their clocks under battery power so this is a little misleading.
To reset the base unit clock:
- press the OK key
- press the 'down' arrow twice until "DATE/TIME" is displayed.
- press the OK key again, this will display the year. Enter the correct year on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK. (Only the last two digits of the year need to be entered).
- The date is then displayed in MM/YY format, enter the correct date on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK.
- The time is then displayed, enter rhe correct time on the handset numeric keypad and press OK.
- The handset then beeps and displays "SAVED".
- Press the "C" button and replace the handset on the base unit.
The base unit should now stop flashing "CL".
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
looking for the user manual for the L900 telephone...in English...
can anybody help! thanks...English worker in Tenerife..will get in to trouble if do not know how to use it before her boss gets back!!
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | Lands Phones
Feb 14, 2015 | Binatone Idect C5i Twin Digital Cordless...
Jan 08, 2015 | Lands Phones
Dec 19, 2011 | Lands Phones
Mar 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jan 05, 2009 | Lands Phones
Sep 25, 2008 | Lands Phones
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!