Question about Computers & Internet
When doing what? It your playing a game then you need to enter the disk. If your trying to run a program then it's likely been installed wrong and you should uninstall and reinstall.
If its Windows asking then you should run an antivirus scan and then enter your windows CD in case you've picked up a malware infection.
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2012 | Dell Latitude D830 Laptop Computer PC...
1. Make sure the computer is turned off.
2. If any peripheral devices, except the optional external CD-ROM drive unit
(CE-CD05), are connected to your computer, disconnect them.
3. Turn on the computer.
4. When the message Press <F2> to enter SETUP appears, press F2. The
Setup Utility opens.
5. Insert the Product Recovery CD-ROM disk 1 into the CD-ROM drive.
6. In the Exit menu, select Load Setup Defaults; then, press Enter twice.
7. In Boot Sequence of the Main menu, set CD-ROM Drive to the top of the list;
then, press ESC.
8. In the Exit menu, confirm Exit Saving Changes is highlighted and press
9. Read the message on the screen, and select the operating system which you
had selected for the first time you use the computer; then, press Enter.
You cannot change the operating system from the first choice.
10. Read the message on the screen, and select the way to recover your system;
then, press Enter.
11. Read the message and select Continue; then, press Enter.
12. Read the message and select Continue again; then, press Enter.
13. If you see the message asking you to insert the Product Recovery CD-ROM
disk 2, remove the disk 1 and insert the disk 2; then, press Enter.
14. If you see the message asking you to insert the Product Recovery CD-ROM
disk 3, remove the disk 2 and insert the disk 3; then, press Enter.
15. If you see the message The Operating System has been recovered
successfully, remove the Product Recovery CD-ROM disk 3. The system will
16. When the message Press <F2> to enter SETUP appears, press F2. The
Setup Utility opens.
17. In the Exit menu, select Load Setup Defaults; then, press Enter twice.
18. In the Exit menu, confirm Exit Saving Changes is highlighted and press
Enter twice. The system restarts.
19. Set up Windows, following the instructions on the screen. When you finish
the setup, the recovery is completed.
Jun 02, 2011 | Sharp PC UM20 PC Notebook
Apr 08, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario V6000T PC Notebook
Apr 07, 2010 | EliteGroup P4VMM2 V7.3 (P4VMM273)...
Jan 06, 2010 | Personal COMPUTER - LENOVO THINKCENTRE A61...
Sep 25, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 21, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Nov 16, 2008 | Toshiba Portege 7100 Notebook
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!