Question about Computers & Internet
Make sure your plug is connected firmly to the powerbrick and that there is no dirt in the connectors of the battery. Also try a different adaptor.
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Acer Aspire 4930-6862 Laptop
Apr 21, 2013 | Acer Extensa 5635 Notebook LXEEA03007
Mar 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L755-s5248 15.6" Laptop...
Jun 13, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 06, 2011 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Feb 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1420 (dncwja1_1) Intel Core...
Aug 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!