Question about JVC GR-D290 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
How do i remove the safegaurd mode from camera when turned on
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2012 | JVC Cameras
Apr 16, 2009 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 03, 2009 | JVC Handycam GR-DX77 Mini DV Digital...
Aug 26, 2008 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jul 24, 2008 | JVC GR-X5 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!