Question about Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Lost my passport - Health & Beauty

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 192 Answers

So get a new one, they are available for order, you will have to re-submit a new photo, those can be had at Kinkos

Posted on Sep 06, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

I have lost my passport and need it on sat , how can I get one Asap

You need to phone up your local passport office eg Peterborough, Liverpool. Fast track will cost more and you will need an appointment. You have time if you act now.

Sep 26, 2017 | Passport Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I lost my passport

1. If your passport is not yet expired, go to a Notary Public for an Affidavit of Loss stating the details of your passport and how it was lost, and have your Affidavit of Loss notarized.
2. Bring your Affidavit of Loss and some valid ID's to the Department of Foreign Affairs and request for a new one.

Aug 03, 2017 | Passport Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Find a passport number of a lost passport

Thats what happens when you use encryption on a hard drive.
Boy.... you muse have some secret stuff
Good Luck in Plymouth

Oct 19, 2014 | Western Digital Passport 320GB External...

1 Answer

Is it a lost passport? year 1995 ipinalakad ko sa agency ang pag aayos ng passport ko. pero di ko na nakuha sa agency ang passport ko, pero ready for pick up na raw sya..

Hi there.

Kung 1995 mo pa pinalakad ang passport mo at hanggang ngayon ay hindi mo pa rin nakukuha, sigurado akong expired ang passport mo. Kung balak mo mag renew, ideclare mo na lang sia na lost passport. Kelangan mo magsubmit ng affidavit of loss upang makakuha ka ng panibagong passport.

Aug 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I lost my passport, what reqeirment to lost passport

FixYa does notissues or renew passports. This is your government passport department's job.You need to contact the passport office in your city to apply for a replacement passport. I suggest you phone for an appointment and ask them what documents youneed to take with you when you go for your appointment.

Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Lost passport and i don't know my passport number

You need to go to the passport office in your city or if you are overseas then go to your country's embassy and report your lost passport. You need to take identifying documents to prove who you are, air line tickets, credit cards etc.

May 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

What is the requirements of lost passport or how to process lost passport?


Kindly input few more details - which country's passport do you hold? When did you lost the passport?

Thanks and Regards

Apr 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I lost my passport i want make newone but i dont have passport nummber i know ishu date

well -- you just can 'make' a new one,, you need to apply for a lost passport replacement. here is the site that has all the info for you.

I hope this helps,


Feb 03, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I lost my wife passport Idont have passport no. But we have fileno -026839 &keyno-6502683902. Shall Iget the passport no.

FixYa does not issues passports, it is the job of the Passport Office in your city.
You need to contact the Passport Office to get a replacement passport.

Dec 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I lost my passport and the expiry of my lost passport is 2011 how to renew my lost passport

You need to contact the Passport Office where your passport was issued or your country's embassy if you are overseas.

Sep 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Health & Beauty Logo

Related Topics:

15 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Health & Beauty Experts

Robin Hill
Robin Hill

Level 3 Expert

1271 Answers


Level 2 Expert

280 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78936 Answers

Are you a Health and Beauty Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides