The entire yahoo mail seems to be very slow in opening and responding to commands. Can you help?
First, try to access your Yahoo Mail in a different computer that is connected into different network.
If Yahoo Mail works correctly, then the problem has something to do with your internet browser or with your network.
Try to optimize your internet browser by clearing the cookies, cache, internet files and / or browsing history. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section.
3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it.
5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'.
3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details.
4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache.
5. Click "Clear Now" button.
6. Close and re-open Firefox.
7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari.
2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache".
3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty".
4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences".
5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks".
6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button.
7. Select "Done".
8. Access your email.
If the same problem occur, then it could be a network problem. Contact your ISP to verify if they're having issues.
Thank you and good luck!
Jun 14, 2010 |
Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook