Question about Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
This will fix this error message:
1. press buttons Set, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press up arrow key several times to get to the Purge item
4. enter 2, 7, 8 and 3 using arrow/set keys to reset the counter
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
The problem posted is not clear, please give more information on the problem posted. This will help provide a solution to the problem.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2014 | Brother MFC-465CN InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2012 | Brother MFC495CW
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Jun 21, 2009 | Brother MFC-410CN All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2008 | Brother DCP-340CW All-In-One InkJet...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!