Question about Toshiba 27A44 27" TV
I have a problem with the a\m TV . When I press the menu button on the remot control in order to adjust colors or search for new chanels ,no Data or installation menu appears on the screen .and so I can't get into the install menu .
Please advise .
Thanks in advance .
Ok, let see. When do you press menu button, do you see something or not ? , or only for channel display. I recommneded keep press menu for 10 seconds and release.
Posted on May 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2012 | Emerson ET-14J2 13" TV
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Nov 04, 2011 | Toshiba CX32F60 32" TV
Mar 22, 2011 | Sharp 29AGM2 29" TV
Oct 25, 2009 | Beko 142746 TV
Jun 20, 2008 | Philips 30PW633R 32" TV
May 18, 2008 | Toshiba 27A44 27" TV
Jan 02, 2008 | Apex Digital AT3208S 32" TV
Nov 25, 2007 | Apex Digital PF2720 27" TV
Nov 28, 2010 | Toshiba 27A44 27" TV
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!