Question about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi You can Try
Error Code 5100
Clean the timing strip.
The purge cap (the white sliding mechanism that the print head parks to when it's not in use) may be not lubricated well enough .
Lubricate the sliders with some white grease (don't get it on the small wipers or the black caps); this repair probably require to remove the right panel off of the printer to gain access to the purge mechanism.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
ok... you have to reset the printer --
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Hpoe this helps
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
SOURCE: error 5B00 Canon MX308
The reset procedure (for canon MP130) is:-
Turn on the machine
(1) Press MENU
(2) Press SCAN COPY SCAN to enter service mode
(3) USE > to got to NVRAM ACCESS
(4) set ABS-M LEVEL to 0
(5) set ABS-P LEVEL to 0
(6) Press STOP to EXIT
Hope this help for you also.
Posted on Oct 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Sep 25, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jul 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
1,595 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: