Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Hi. The lens og the console stopped working for some reason that is why you are getting this error message. Try cleaning the lens by using a qtip and alcohol. If same issue happened after cleaning the lens. This could be a lens problem.
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 24, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 23, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up
I'll post another message as I keep being told Im exceeding my maximum text limit...
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 28, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 17, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 09, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 12, 2010 | Sony PS3 40GB Best Sellers Bundle Console
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!