Question about Lands Phones
- First check if your phone is charging at all when plugged in.
- Switch the phone off and on (obviously not if it's switched off)
- Take out the battery, put it back in (making sure it's charged), and try again
- Take out the memory card (and restart)
- If you can, check the memory card for errors.
- Take out the usim and check what happens when you restart the phone without it.
- If you can, check the usim in another 3usim-compatible phone.
With every step, make sure the contacts (sim/mem/batt) aren't covered in dust
If it's still not starting up, give the customer service centre and they should be able to help you further
Posted on May 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2014 | Lands Phones
Nov 07, 2012 | SKYPE RTX Cordless DUALphone VOIP...
Nov 28, 2009 | Doro 730R Cordless Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Philips DECT VOIP-321 cordless telephone
Apr 04, 2009 | Vtech CS5111-2 Twin Phone
Jul 26, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jul 05, 2008 | Lands Phones
Mar 23, 2008 | Philips DECT VOIP-321 cordless telephone
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!