Question about Phones
- First check if your phone is charging at all when plugged in.
- Switch the phone off and on (obviously not if it's switched off)
- Take out the battery, put it back in (making sure it's charged), and try again
- Take out the memory card (and restart)
- If you can, check the memory card for errors.
- Take out the usim and check what happens when you restart the phone without it.
- If you can, check the usim in another 3usim-compatible phone.
With every step, make sure the contacts (sim/mem/batt) aren't covered in dust
If it's still not starting up, give the customer service centre and they should be able to help you further
Posted on May 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2014 | Phones
Nov 07, 2012 | SKYPE RTX Cordless DUALphone VOIP...
Nov 28, 2009 | Doro 730R Cordless Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Philips DECT VOIP-321 cordless telephone
Apr 04, 2009 | Vtech CS5111-2 Twin Phone
Jul 26, 2008 | Phones
Jul 05, 2008 | Phones
Mar 23, 2008 | Philips DECT VOIP-321 cordless telephone
Dec 07, 2016 | Phones
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!