Question about Lands Phones
- First check if your phone is charging at all when plugged in.
- Switch the phone off and on (obviously not if it's switched off)
- Take out the battery, put it back in (making sure it's charged), and try again
- Take out the memory card (and restart)
- If you can, check the memory card for errors.
- Take out the usim and check what happens when you restart the phone without it.
- If you can, check the usim in another 3usim-compatible phone.
With every step, make sure the contacts (sim/mem/batt) aren't covered in dust
If it's still not starting up, give the customer service centre and they should be able to help you further
Posted on May 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
May 26, 2009 | NetGear SPH150D SKYPE CORDLESS HANDSET IP...
Feb 20, 2009 | Skype IM
Dec 20, 2008 | Philips VOIP8411 IP Phone
Oct 14, 2008 | Philips VOIP3212 IP Wireless Phone
Jul 26, 2008 | Lands Phones
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!