Question about Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you ring epson, they will charge $456.15, i found this forum that may be of help http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?v-print/m-1119948275/
one answer posted is this
Please follow the following instructions precisely?.
1) POWER OFF
2) Hold down the ?Paper Source? button + ?Cut Eject? button + 1 paper feed button (Down arrow)
3) POWER ON, whilst holding the buttons.
4) ?View Counters? should appear on the display, so press ?Paper feed? button down until ?Clear Counters? is displayed.
5) Press ?Select type? button + Paper Feed button + wait until ?Cleaner? is displayed.
6) Press ?ENTER? button TWICE
7) Switch machine OFF
8) Switch machine ON
The error display should then have disappeared, and should read READY
This process can ONLY be followed ONCE before an engineer is required.
Hope this is of help
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Feb 07, 2012 | Epson Stylus Pro 9800 InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 27, 2010 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
May 07, 2010 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Feb 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!