Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
The paper wont go through printer...seems unable to gain purchase.
The most likely culprit is that the rollers that pull the paper are dirty. Use the steps below to clean the rollers.
If paper does not feed correctly, perform the following to clean the paper feed rollers:
1) Confirm that the printer is powered on.
2) Remove any paper from the printer.
3) Press and hold the <Resume/Cancel> button.
4) Release the <Resume/Cancel> button after the Power lamp blinks three times.
Note: The Power lamp will blink and the paper feed roller starts cleaning itself by revolving.
5) When the Power lamp lights in green, repeat Steps 3 and 4 up to two additional times. (Please wait approx. 30 seconds for paper feed roller cleaning to complete.)
6) To confirm whether cleaning has been performed properly, set a blank sheet of plain paper (8 1/2 x 11 Letter size) in the sheet feeder or cassette.
7) Press and hold the <Resume/Cancel> button and release it when the Power lamp blinks three times. (The paper set in the printer is picked up and fed.)
8) Repeat the process as necessary
Posted on May 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Canon MX700 Office All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2009 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 04, 2008 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
Jul 17, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
680 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!