- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) taken apart and rebuilt cellphones and 2) dealt with hundreds of malfunctioning phones that didn't read SIM's, I'll give you some ACTUAL help.
1) remove the SIM and check for any missing pins in the slot. You can only see the first row of pins on the N1, but that's all you can see without taking the thing apart again. You should see 4 pins, but the one closest to the notched corner of the SIM doesn't really do anything.
2) If everything looks okay, reinsert the SIM, along with a couple pieces of paper. The idea is to press the SIM into the contacts in case the fit isn't as tight as before.
If you either see damaged pins in step 1 or step 2 didn't work, take it back to the repair guy. He broke it, he's obligated to fix it.
@scotland67 wrote: phone just hung every time on logo screen... was
getting worried (didn't want to re-flash/lose all data). ......battery
out/battery back in... but it was still stopping at logo screen. So,
during this I simply pressed the on/off button, pressing it for
>10sec... this seemed to do a reset of sorts, and the phone started
up ok next time (and been ok since). Phew!"
I know it's a bit late, but may be useful for anyone else with the same problem....
Hello.Youcan unlock your LG Phone by simply entering unlock code through keypad. You can get unlock code at cheapest rate byBlackberry unlock code provider i hope thisunlock codeprovider helps you a lotto solve your problem.
http://www.gsmliberty.net/shop/blackberry-curve-8310-unlocked-p-1533.html try to ask this link or find the solution of ur problim sir i know its only blackberry provider can help with pay via card... or via paypal......
I believed you or someone before you had tried more than the limited trial in order to unlock the code and now it may permanently locked it. You need to use cable or an unlocker to do the job. First try to do the hard reset to see whether it is help.