Sorry to hear about your problem! Lets see if we can help you out!
This can be a common problem with this style CD receiver. There are two different ways we can go about removing the CD(s) from the deck. The first I will explain is the most simple requiring only a few tools and about 10 minutes with hardly any effort. The second will require much more time and more advanced tools.
Method #1: Paper clip Magic
1. Most JVC CD Receivers have a very small hole next to the eject button (possible under and over a bit) Take a paper clip and bend it to the straight position and push it through the hole. This hole is designed to be a CD release mechanism. If successful the CD will eject.
Method #2: Find the eject mechanism
1. The eject mechanism is located behind the faceplate directly under the CD. You will need to trigger this lever with a toothpick or paper clip like mentioned above. Once you have this lever triggered use another toothpick or paper clip to lift the CD slightly so it can exit the CD player easier.
Method #3: Remove the Chassis ( Very Risky and Can Damage your CD Receiver and render it useless. Only attempt if you are a stereo professional.
1. Remove the CD player from the DIN in your car. Usually requires unplugging the wire harness from the back. Also you will need to unplug the Radio wire and connector from the back. Unscrew the four screws that attach the receiver into the car frame. (Usually 4 on the very front, but differs from vehicle to vehicle.)
2. Once you have the CD player removed from the DIN slot of your car place it on a solid flat surface. Grab your sink or any other bare metal surface to discharge any static buildup you may have created while removing the unit.
3. Pry the metal tabs away from the chassis on the case of the CD player. This should allow you to open up the cage of the CD player leaving the CD mechanism exposed.
4. Eject the CD manually by either pushing the CD out or triggering the eject lever.
Also here is a link to the JVC KD Series Manual
I hope this suggestions work for you! If you have any questions you can find me on FixYa as Vexed Demon!
Guide - Vexed Demon
P.S. If you feel this answer to your question was great. Please take the time out to review me and give me a great rating! I am trying to level up and become a premium member to help others like yourself! The only way I can do this is by your ratings! Thank you for your time in advance.