Question about Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk Watch
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | Casio Waveceptor Atomic Radio Controlled...
Apr 29, 2014 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
May 23, 2010 | La Crosse Technology E. Howard Ambassador...
Mar 13, 2010 | Casio G-Shock Atomic MTG930DA 8VCR watch
Mar 11, 2010 | Watches
Jul 23, 2009 | Casio Watch Waveceptor
Apr 22, 2008 | Timex 27191 Wristwatch
Mar 07, 2008 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Watch
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: