Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma ip 1500
anon PIXMA iP1000
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
Remark "After service mode Pls use software for permanent reset"
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
SOURCE: Canon PIXMA MP140 error code E 2
error E 2 =>
The machine is out of paper. / Paper does not feed.
Reload paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder and press the Black or Color button.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
Had the same problem, i just replaced the black ink cartridge which was finishing at that time and resetted the counters. No problems after that. Not sure whether this will help though.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
ok... you have to reset the printer --
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Hpoe this helps
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA All-In-One Photo Printer
Apr 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 31, 2010 | Acer Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: