Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Hi, we just got a GE Thompson TV 25gt506 from a friend because our HDTV blew up on us. What I need to know is what do I need to either buy or do to be able to hook up my dvd player? There are no RCA outputs on the TV for a DVD player. Can you help me?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 61 Answers

If there are no RCA inputs, try component 9(YUV)inputs.
If there are no YUV inputs, you may need a SCART lead.
If there are no SCART inputs, then the sure way is to go
through a VCR which can connect back to the aerial input
of your telly.

Posted on Sep 05, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I need to buy a new or used base for my 42 in proscan lcd tv.

Other than going to Thompson who is RCA/GE/Proscan you can Google the model number with base to see what is available.

Dec 10, 2012 | Proscan 42LA45H 42 in. LCD TV

2 Answers

Rca l40fhd1yx9 tv stand

If the set is equipped for a stand Google the model number with the word base or stand and see what you find.

You can also contact Thompson (RCA/GE) to see if available.

Mar 12, 2012 | RCA L40FHD41 40. in HDTV

1 Answer

I need a manual for my Thompson PW 103-A. This is a portable machine with the walking foot. Thank you, Bonnie


Click here for the link to the .pdf file of the manual for the 25922 series.

Hope it helps.


Feb 12, 2010 | GE Thompson GE-25922GE1 Phone

1 Answer

52 inch GE big screen projector

Your TV is a RCA even though it says GE its made by Thompson/ Deflection Board Call UED 1-800-648-6657

Dec 31, 2009 | GE D52GW12 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...

1 Answer

Where can I look at a diagram of components of a rca d52w23 tv???

those schematics are on CD roms from Thompson/ TTE
you can most likely order a paper copy from Howard W Sams
you can google them and contact them or try to buy the cd rom if its still available

Oct 22, 2009 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer


All GE television is now distributed by Thompson Electronics and their support line for that stuff is 800-447-1700

Apr 04, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Looking for a part

Thompson is the company who handles parts for GE, and Global INC is one of their distributers. hope this get you closer cheers

Jan 21, 2006 | GE D52GW12 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

125 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74473 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides