your owner manual tells you. Why not use the original code?
To change, here is 96 procedure, should be the same. please give good rating if this is what you want.
The system (permanent) entry code is located in three places:
- on the owner's wallet code card (in glove compartment)
- electronically accessible by requesting the remote anti-theft personality module KEYCODE PID on the New Generation Star (NGS) Tester
- on the remote anti-theft personality module housing
The remote anti-theft personality module is programmed at the factory with a five-digit entry code. A replacement remote anti-theft personality module includes replacement labels and a new owner's code card.
To turn on the interior lamps and light all illuminated components:
- press any button on the keyless entry keypad (14A626).
To program a temporary access code:
- Enter the permanent code on the keyless entry keypad.
- Press button 1/2 within 5 seconds of last digit of permanent code. (This alerts system to accept temporary code.)
- Enter alternate five-digit code. Do not exceed 5 seconds between entering digits or between pressing the 1/2 key and entering the first digit.