- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to find "settings" ("configuracion") and then "language". the latter may be "lengua" or "idioma". I don't speak Spanish and my phone is an M2 so there may be variation. Language is in a "personal"sub-division of settings on the M2. Suggest that either you enlist the help of a Spoanish Speaker or have on screen a Spanish-English translator. Should be easy.
1. Open Menu
2. Go to the "Ajustes" (it's Settings on spanish)
3. Click and open Ajustes (Settings)
4.Scroll to the "Lengua" (it's spanish word fro language)
5. Press and choose English
Hope I was helpful.
If you can make your way to the main menu, select settings, (whatever that may be in spanish, sorry!), then go under languages to select English. I had to have a rep. from the company I have my phone thru to do this for me.
Oh boy that's a real problem. I guess the menu is there but you don't understand it because it's in Spanish.
I don't know this particular phone but thinking logically, there are four things I would consider.
1) Find someone who can speak Spanish, there are lot of people who can.
2) Find someone who has the same phone that is in English and copy the key presses.
3) Use Google language tools to help you interpret the Spanish menu
4) Take you phone to a dealer