Question about Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To fix msvcrt.dll errors such as a lost _resetstkoflw routine, the Msvcrt.dll file has to be reset to its default state. A Windows XP installation disc is required to do this remedy. Follow these simple step by step procedures:
1. Put the Windows XP installation disc in the optical drive and boot from this drive.
2. Press R to go to the Recovery Console menu upon seeing the Welcome to set up display.
3. Choose the number that corresponds to the OS that needs to be repaired, should your pc have a multi-OS system.
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. When on Recovery Console already, input these commands and hit the enter key after typing them to run the commands:
cd system 32
ren mscvrt.dll mscvrt.bak
F: (where F is the optical drive, and C is the root drive where windows resides)
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Sep 12, 2011 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto III & Vice...
Apr 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jun 27, 2010 | Microsoft Office 2007 Basic Full Version...
Mar 06, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jun 04, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: