Question about Trendware TRENDnet TEW-452BRP 108Mbps 802.11g Wireless Router
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Chances are the wireless portion of the trendnet software is not compatible with vista. I would uninstall the trendnet software or let windows control the wireless portion of it.
Check to see if you are using any encryption ie. wep or wpa or wpa-tsk. If you are then you will need to enter the network key in windows.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
SOURCE: Can't connect to internet
just try to power down your router for a minute or two then fire it back up again...9times out of 10 this resolves the issue...failing that try re-installing the wireless adapter.... hope this helps
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Hi! please try to download the firmware of your router the routers website and upgrade the routers firmware.possible is. the firmware is corrupted..
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
HI! I bliv u are having some issue setting up ur router.. I will be more than glad to assist u. Dont use the setup cd, sometimes it works, sometimes its not. here are the steps u need to do:
1. press the reset button on the back of the router for 20sec..while pressing the reset button, unplug the power plug and after 2secs while pressing the reset button plug it back in and press for 30secs after that unplug the router for 15secs then plug it back in..once all the lights are solid and ok
2. connect the ethernet cable to port1 of the router and the other end to the lan port of your computer..
3. pull up ur browser then type at the url:192.168.1.1.or 192.168.0.1 or u can check the routers default gateway by right clicking the network icon on the lower right of your task bar and click on status and it will show the ip address of the computer, subnetmask and default gateway, the default gateway is the routers ip address, once u type in to the url, it will ask u the username and password, by default the username is admin and the password is 1234 or just leave it blank
4. it will show the setup page of the router. u can set the router on the specific internet setup that u have.
a. if ur isp is a cable company, normaly u need to do a mac clone on the router setup page by cloning the computer that is reg to the cable company, how to determine it. ex. the computer that is reg to the cable company is a desktop or laptop, if this computer is connected to the modem directly and u can access internet.
b. once u determined it u need to connect this computer directly to the router and do a mac clone and set ur internet settings to auto-dhcp..then save the settings and after that, unplug to the power of the modem and router, plug in 1st the power of the modem then once all lights lit, plug in the router, then once all lights lit, try to pull up a browser that ur computer is connected directly to the router.. ur cable connection shud be, cable from the modem will go to the WAN port of the router and connect ethernet cable on port1 going to the lan port of the computer..once u can access the internet, u can now access again the setup page of the router by typing at the url:192.168.1.1 and u can setup the wireless settings, u need to create a ssid or wireless name and a security..
5. If ur isp is a dsl normaly they give u a username and password to connect to the internet, ur settings on the router should be PPPoe
6. If ur isp gives u a static ip address settings, u need to set the router to isp setup.
a. how to check the isp of the isp given to u..
1. click on start
3. type cmd
4. it will show a dos prompt
5. from the dos prompt type ipconfig/all
6. it will list the ip address, subnet, default gateway, dns server
this settings should be type in to the settings on the router for static ip addressing..
if you have any querry pls feel free to get in touch.. good luck
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Just unplug the router for 10 full seconds from plug-in, then plug it back in, wait a couple minutes, and try connection again.
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2007 | Linksys Instant Broadband EtherFast...
Apr 02, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR2050NX PC Desktop
Jan 04, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 01, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Nov 17, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Aug 14, 2009 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2009 | Teac USB2 TV TUNER (USB2TVTUNER) Video...
Feb 01, 2009 | Linksys Instant Networking Hub
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: