Question about Acer Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I have a acer aspire 7741z-5731 and i dont know how to work the web cam

Posted by on

  • 1 more comment 
  • krookedhalo1
    krookedhalo1 Jan 28, 2013

    I am having the same problem only it's because I can't find the webcam's program anywhere on my comp. It works for skype and stuff like that, but for me to take pictures or vids offline... I can't do it.

  • Anonymous Mar 12, 2014

    acer- aspire 7741Z won't let me in admin

  • Anonymous Mar 16, 2014

    Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731 Notebook Screen black

×

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Corporal:

    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Mayor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 5 Answers

Click on the start button, click on programs, and click on acer clear eye,,,,I am using this same puter right now

Posted on Sep 27, 2010

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Hit Start-All Programs-Click on Acer Crystal Eye Camera. That's it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I download operating manual for acer aspire 7741Z-5731?


simply visit Acer Service Support then click on "Drivers and Manuals". Then in model search type 7741z. It'll then show list of drivers and manuals under documents for your laptop.

Aug 16, 2014 | Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731 Pentium Dual Core...

7 Answers

My acer aspire notebook 7736Z-4412 won't turn on. I have tried taking out the battery and using the adapter but it still won't turn on?


yes boss pl remove ur battery n start only ac supply if ur laptop on or not if run ur battery defective or not run at ac ur laptop ac supply ac to dc converter circuit problem pl send my address solved n send u

May 26, 2014 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook

1 Answer

Keyboard on acer aspire 7741z-5731


Try uninstalling the driver and restart and it will load a fresh driver, if this doesnt work you will need to look at the connector for the keyboard make sure it is pushed right in, if this doesnt work then a new keyboard

Feb 09, 2014 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Keyboard stopped working


Hello Ida, From what I've experience in the ten years repairing laptops is you have a 50% chance your keyboard went bad, 30% chance it has become disconnected and 20% chance it's a driver problem. It's not as hard as you may think to replace the key board. and they are relatively cheep. You can find information on your laptop model on the net that will explain how to do it, Good Day

Feb 09, 2014 | Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731

1 Answer

Cant get into my laptop with my password


grab a software searching the web, that erases your windows password
finding the software is tricky, because the problem is sensitive U know ! but procedure itself is easy...

Jan 31, 2014 | Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731

1 Answer

I cant get my password to work


check your caps lock. It's the one thing people seem to overlook.

Jan 31, 2014 | Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731

1 Answer

ACER Aspire 7741Z-5731 won't take a charge when u try to turn it on all the lights work


hi
this problem in many cases is associated with a processor or even the motherboard, you have to test to be sure which of es problem components to replace.

Jan 31, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have an Acer Aspire 7741Z-5731. I've had it for


Hi,

If you changed your laptop battery and charger now nothing left to change. It could be problem related to you laptop motherboard.

On your laptop battery charging section not working properly. you can check you your laptop motherboard.

Jun 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

1,361 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Acer Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18389 Answers

Mohammed Ebrahim M
Mohammed Ebrahim M

Level 3 Expert

586 Answers

Steve Sweetleaf
Steve Sweetleaf

Level 3 Expert

1144 Answers

Are you an Acer Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...