Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
From time to time my N95 8GB malfunctions and the entire software has to be re-installed to make it work. The following are the issues I face:
1) Upon pressing the key for Camera shortcut( right hand side ), the keypad gets locked. The same key does not work any other function either.
2) Upon press the key “2” the following is displayed – “7283#”
3) Upon pressing the key “ * “ the following is displayed- “ 9*”
4) After selecting a particular number in Contacts and pressing the dial key, it asks for option of Voice Call or Video call. This is unusual as in normal cases the number gets dialled straightaway.
5) The left hand key has stopped functioning altogether.
6) All keys stop functioning after sometime.
Any answers. Once the software is re-installed, the phone fails again within 305 days
This problem is from your keypad Ic, Possibly it is working automatically. You need to change Keypad IC and then software re-install.
Posted on May 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 10, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W910i Cellular Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Dec 18, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!