Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
From time to time my N95 8GB malfunctions and the entire software has to be re-installed to make it work. The following are the issues I face:
1) Upon pressing the key for Camera shortcut( right hand side ), the keypad gets locked. The same key does not work any other function either.
2) Upon press the key “2” the following is displayed – “7283#”
3) Upon pressing the key “ * “ the following is displayed- “ 9*”
4) After selecting a particular number in Contacts and pressing the dial key, it asks for option of Voice Call or Video call. This is unusual as in normal cases the number gets dialled straightaway.
5) The left hand key has stopped functioning altogether.
6) All keys stop functioning after sometime.
Any answers. Once the software is re-installed, the phone fails again within 305 days
This problem is from your keypad Ic, Possibly it is working automatically. You need to change Keypad IC and then software re-install.
Posted on May 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Mar 01, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-89 Calculator
Dec 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera
Jan 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2009 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Jan 25, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9205us Notebook
Jul 16, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Dec 05, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!