Question about Dell Computers & Internet
There are two chances of having the problem one with the Software and the Other with the DVD Drive.
1. Try downloading and using Nero 7 and above. If it solves the problem ok.
2. Check whether any viruses are present and obstructing while writing, and clear it.
3. Clean all temporary files on the disk drive where os is installed.
4. Try reloading OS and check it.
4. See whether the drive is getting heated up. If handy try replacing it.
Posted on Sep 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2014 | Furniture
Oct 23, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 20, 2012 | Craig CLC501 15 in. TV
Dec 25, 2010 | LG GP08NU20 DVD±RW Burner
Aug 31, 2009 | QPS Que! USB 2.0 Drive CD-RW Burner
Aug 01, 2009 | Wacom Intuos3 Graphic Tablet
Dec 19, 2008 | Dell Latitude CPX Notebook
Jun 02, 2008 | 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!