Hello, First thing to do before any new type of problem
1. Turn StatPlots OFF : press [2nd][STATPLOT][4:PlotsOff] [ENTER]Second thing: Clear the statistical lists
2. Press [2nd][PGRM] DownArrow to point to ClrAllLists.
3.Press [ENTER][ENTER]Third thing : Configure the graph type to be FUNCTION graph
4. Press [MODE]. If FUNC (on fourth line) is highlighted. Press [Y=] and start entering the functions.
If FUNC is not highlighted, use Down arrow till 4th line, highlight
FUNC and press [ENTER]. Press Press [Y=] and start entering the
functions.Fourth thing: Enter function and select them for graphing
As you start entering the function Y1=, notice that the = sign becomes
highlighted. Press [ENTER] when Y1 is typed in. Make sure the = sign
for Y1 remains highlighted as cursor moves to Y2=.
2. Keep entering the functions and verifying that their = signs remain highlighted as cursor moves to another equation.
3. When finished press [ENTER]
4. Look at the graph style for each function: it is a bit of line to the left of each Y. Here is a picture of all the 7 styles.
set a graph style, highlight the style to the left of the Y, and press
[ENTER]. Each time you press [ENTER] you see a new style, in the order
shown on picture.
Avoid the style of Y6, it is bubble, and as such
will burst and disappear once graph is finished. Avoid also the
triangular ones (for Y3 and Y4) they will shade areas of the graph, and
may hide other functions.Fifth thing: Graph Functions.
1. You can press [GRAPH] to see your graphs.
2. If one curve is missing (and you have not set its style to be rhe bubble), it may be due to the Window dimensions.Sixth Thing: Set Window dimensions and Zoom.
1. Press [ZOOM][6:ZStandard] to use standard window dimensions.
2. If curve still missing, Press [ZOOM][3:Zoom Out] to zoom out so that you may be able to see a bigger range for the functions.
3. If necessary press [WINDOW] and set the Xmin, Xmax, Ymin,Ymax to values of your own.
Dimensions must obey the conditions: Xmin < Xmax, and Ymin < Ymax.
Hope that helps.